Sunday, May 30, 2010

One Artist

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think. Let's hear some of yours!

Your Artist: Bon Jovi

Are you male or female: Good Guys Don't Always Wear White

Describe yourself: It's Just Me

How do you feel about yourself: Just Older

Describe where you currently live: I Love This Town

The first thing you think of when you wake up: I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Destination Anywhere

Your favorite form of transportation: Mystery Train

Your best friend is: Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars

Your favorite color is: Blaze of Glory

What's the weather like: Dry County

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Outlaws of Love

What is life to you: It's My Life

What is the best advice you have to give: Dyin Ain't Much of a Living

If you could change your name, what would it be: Joey

Your favorite food is: Too Much Of A Good Thing

How I would like to die: Last Man Standing

My soul's present condition: Right Side Of Wrong

How would you describe your love life: I Got The Girl

What are you going to post this as: Lost Highway

2 comments:

Touch of Ink said...

Ok, I did it too :)

Lola Sharp said...

I'll have to try this sometime.
I think I'll do it with Depeche Mode.

~Lola